What are the benefits of dental implant?
There are many immediate and long term benefits for patients looking to replace a single or multiple missing teeth with dental implants. Some of these benefits include;
- The dental implant will not loosen or move over time.
- Your mouth is restored, and in many cases improved – nobody will be able to tell you have a false tooth.
- They are cleaned in the same way as your natural teeth.
- Dental implants act like the roots of natural teeth they help stop progressive bone loss and the shrinking of your jaw bone.
- They function as well as natural teeth do. This means you can chew foods with no problem or risk of them coming out as many denture wearers have.
- As dental implants do not move, your speech will not be affected as can be the case with dentures.